Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Week 31

General Conference
We have been greatly edified by General Conference. It is a Missionary’s dream conference haha! The Spirit has been so strong in the direction and work that we can organize ourselves with, in working with the members, and uplifting them in this a great work in this dispensation. I'm greatly lifted and an excitement unlike I've ever experienced before comes over me while listening. I'm so grateful that we are able to listen to modern day revelation from a Prophet and Apostles and servants called by our Lord. One of my Favorite Quotes Written Down in my Notes from Conference: Lynn G. Robbins, "The way you see a Child, is the Way you treat them, and the way you treat them, is the way they'll become" (see 3 Nephi Christ opens the Mouth of the Children)

That, I Know is true for everyone of us. That is the Key to loving someone as Christ does!
Motivation for missionary dinners

No comments:

Post a Comment